January 6, 2008

Hello. By God’s grace, we are beginning another new year - the Year of Our Lord 2008. This year, we, at the Catholic Kingdom, will be working hard to make the Kingdom more of a family. We will be inviting everyone to participate more in building up this Kingdom of the King and Queen of Heaven and Earth. We are opening the second annual Tournament, where everyone is encouraged to compete for prizes in three categories : Writing, Art, and Questions. I warmly invite you to enter one or more of the categories and tell your family, friends and others about our contest.

We will also be inviting everyone, later in the year, to submit material for us to place in the Catholic Kingdom. This would include all of the various areas we now have, like the Cathedral and the Monastery, etc. We will be opening up new areas as well, like the School, which could be another area where you can help us with work you submit. Details about this will be coming later this year. In the meantime, keep in mind that any writing or art entries you send in for the Tournament might be selected for one of these areas, if it is appropriate. If we want to use something that you send in, we will always ask you how you want your name specified.

We would also like to mention where people are from so that other members of the Kingdom can see how widespread and universal the Catholic Kingdom is. The Catholic Kingdom is a family related by blood … the Blood of Christ. We have the same Father and Mother - God the Father and the Blessed Virgin Mary. Also, the Holy Roman Catholic Church - founded by Jesus Himself - is also our dear Mother on earth. So we are most certainly a family.

One of the most important characteristics of a family is that each member helps the rest. We, here in the Catholic Kingdom, need to help each other as well. The most important way we can help one another is by prayer. And so we have decided to begin the practice of asking everyone to send us prayer requests. We will post these requests and encourage everyone to pray for them. Then, when the prayers are answered, we will post that as well.

By God’s Providence, I have just received some prayer requests which I am now sharing with you. One of our members has a little cousin - Baby John - who is sick and was in the hospital. We do not have any other details yet, but our prayers were requested for him and so we ask you to please add this little boy, and all of his family, to your prayers. As his condition improves we will let you know.

Another member has written in, seeking prayers for their divorced grandparents and most of this couple’s children. They have all lost the True Faith. This is very serious indeed and I urge all the members of the Catholic Kingdom family to join with one heart and voice and beg the Mother of God to obtain from Her Divine Son all the graces these poor confused people need so that that can return to God’s Truths, Sacraments and grace. In my next letter, I will speak about the Green Scapular of our Lady which is a very powerful devotion in cases of physical, mental or spiritual healing. This includes conversion.

Thank you in advance for your generous support for these fellow members of the Kingdom. God is most pleased to those who show mercy and He will reward your generousity abundantly.

Until we speak again …

May Our Lord and Our Lady fill you, and all those you love, with every true peace, blessing and grace … now and forever.

Yours, in the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary,